Here’s the archive of our guest spot on Sherelle’s Reprezent show last Tuesday, 5th March – a fun warm-up for the big Rupture x International Women’s Day special (which I’m still recovering from as I type)!
Respects to Sherelle for having us, and love to G Magikal who had to leave before this photo was taken x
(l-r: Sweetpea, Sherelle, Decibella, I n I, Mantra, Chickaboo)
adv tix SOLD OUT! only 50 on the door!
EARLY ARRIVAL ESSENTIAL!!
Happy International Women’s Day x
Here’s the archive of our EQ50 x Worldwide FM takeover from the end of November, featuring Mantra, Louise Plus One, and yours truly. Thanks to Gilles, Mari, Nicole, and the team for having us – we had fun!
For anyone that didn’t attend, missed the live broadcast, or just want to see/ hear it again – here’s the YouTube archive of Boilerroom’s first ever full Drum & Bass takeover, plus the tracklist for my set.
- Therapy? – LoOse (Photek Remix) [A&M Records]
- Frank De Wulf – Drums in a Grip (Wax Doctor Remix) [Harthouse]
- Bill Riley – In at the Deep End [Protocol]
- Roni Size & Represent – Watching Windows (DJ Die Gnarly Vocal Mix) [Talkin’ Loud]
- Decoder – Fuse [Elementz]
- Future Forces – Dead By Dawn [Renegade Hardware]
- Dillinja – Silver Blade [Prototype]
- Boymerang – Soul Beat Runna [Regal]
- Jonny L – PBX [XL]
- Photek – Water Margin [Photek Productions]
- S.O.S – Space Funk [Timeless]
- Goldie – Mother (VIP Vocal Mix) [FFRR]
- Test – Vicious [Test Recordings]
- Rufige Kru – Kemistry (Grooverider VIP) [Razors’ Edge]
- Manix – Special Request (Total Science Reshape) [Dubplate]
- Digital & Spirit – Cool Out [Phantom Audio]
- Marcus Intalex & S.T Files – How You Make Me Feel [31 Records]
- Test – Fluid [Test Recordings]
Despite technicals, it was an honour to play alongside some of our scene’s pioneers and heroes. Enjoy the selection x