Tomorrow night (Thursday ) I’m playing at the world-renowned Somerset House for Sound System Series – part of a link up between Boiler Room, the artist Gaika, and Somerset House Studios, celebrating the impact migration has had on UK music. This 3rd of 4 club editions is curated by the BBZ crew, and I’m honoured to join a bill of South London women selectors!
If you can’t join us in person, stream from anywhere in the world via https://boilerroom.tv/
Hello, good people of the Internet. The recording of my set from Easter weekend’s Essence of Chi x Middle Skool event is now available to stream and/ or download. DJ Flight & MC Lowqui @ EoC Presents Middle Skool [31.03.18] Selecting for the gig was really difficult – the years 1999-2009 produced so many of […]Continue reading →
I’m really looking forward to this gig! returning to the great Wire Club in Leeds to play a More Styles set for Pearson Sound’s Acetate. expect a mix of house, techno, disco, garage, 140/ dubstep, hardcore, jungle, and maybe a little dub reggae. all on vinyl, through a rotary mixer. can’t wait.
fb event page
On Sunday 25th March I had the honour and pleasure of joining my friend and mentor DJ Storm for a Radar Radio takeover, along with a bunch of long-time D&B faves and pals. It was such a great day! Links to video/ audio archives are here for anyone that missed the 8-hour stream, or just want to check it again…
Love to Storm for the invite, and all the crew for being fabulous xx
For anyone that missed it, I guested on Kate Hutchinson’s Worldwide FM show Thursday 8th March, as part of the station’s all-women line-up of programmes for International Women’s Day 2018.
It was fun, and great to meet DJs Elayne and Camilla – who I’d either grown up hearing/seeing in media, or reading about their involvement in LWR, Dread Broadcasting Corporation etc. Definitely could’ve done with being a 2-hour show, at least!
Thanks to Kate and all at Worldwide. Shout to my massive coat. Photos courtesy of Martin Eito martineitophotography.com
For anyone that didn’t attend, missed the live broadcast, or just want to see/ hear it again – here’s the YouTube archive of Boilerroom’s first ever full Drum & Bass takeover, plus the tracklist for my set.
- Therapy? – LoOse (Photek Remix) [A&M Records]
- Frank De Wulf – Drums in a Grip (Wax Doctor Remix) [Harthouse]
- Bill Riley – In at the Deep End [Protocol]
- Roni Size & Represent – Watching Windows (DJ Die Gnarly Vocal Mix) [Talkin’ Loud]
- Decoder – Fuse [Elementz]
- Future Forces – Dead By Dawn [Renegade Hardware]
- Dillinja – Silver Blade [Prototype]
- Boymerang – Soul Beat Runna [Regal]
- Jonny L – PBX [XL]
- Photek – Water Margin [Photek Productions]
- S.O.S – Space Funk [Timeless]
- Goldie – Mother (VIP Vocal Mix) [FFRR]
- Test – Vicious [Test Recordings]
- Rufige Kru – Kemistry (Grooverider VIP) [Razors’ Edge]
- Manix – Special Request (Total Science Reshape) [Dubplate]
- Digital & Spirit – Cool Out [Phantom Audio]
- Marcus Intalex & S.T Files – How You Make Me Feel [31 Records]
- Test – Fluid [Test Recordings]
Despite technicals, it was an honour to play alongside some of our scene’s pioneers and heroes. Enjoy the selection x
The Next Chapter 3.11 (April 2017) – Tracklist Mako – Held You in My Arms Subsequence – Shunyata Wagz – Darkstar Unnamed – Untitled DJ Addiction & Villem – Someone Somebody Commix – Kosmos 2251 Calibre – Better Than Me *Calibre Interview (featuring various tracks from The Deep and Grow LPs)* Calibre – Blind for […]Continue reading →