For anyone that didn’t attend, missed the live broadcast, or just want to see/ hear it again – here’s the YouTube archive of Boilerroom’s first ever full Drum & Bass takeover, plus the tracklist for my set.
- Therapy? – LoOse (Photek Remix) [A&M Records]
- Frank De Wulf – Drums in a Grip (Wax Doctor Remix) [Harthouse]
- Bill Riley – In at the Deep End [Protocol]
- Roni Size & Represent – Watching Windows (DJ Die Gnarly Vocal Mix) [Talkin’ Loud]
- Decoder – Fuse [Elementz]
- Future Forces – Dead By Dawn [Renegade Hardware]
- Dillinja – Silver Blade [Prototype]
- Boymerang – Soul Beat Runna [Regal]
- Jonny L – PBX [XL]
- Photek – Water Margin [Photek Productions]
- S.O.S – Space Funk [Timeless]
- Goldie – Mother (VIP Vocal Mix) [FFRR]
- Test – Vicious [Test Recordings]
- Rufige Kru – Kemistry (Grooverider VIP) [Razors’ Edge]
- Manix – Special Request (Total Science Reshape) [Dubplate]
- Digital & Spirit – Cool Out [Phantom Audio]
- Marcus Intalex & S.T Files – How You Make Me Feel [31 Records]
- Test – Fluid [Test Recordings]
Despite technicals, it was an honour to play alongside some of our scene’s pioneers and heroes. Enjoy the selection x
spread love x
David Robert Jones 08.01.1947-10.01.2016.
One of the most unique, free, inspirational and iconic artists to ever come out of Britain. Like many others, his music played a big part in the soundtrack of my youth- Ashes to Ashes (the video shoot this image is taken from) is one of my favourite songs, not just of Bowie’s, but ever.
May he rest peacefully xx
We missed you.
Great new song and video. Someone please get me a puppet like Missy’s, also the white outfit she’s wearing at the beginning. Safe x